1. Sunday. Breakfast - Nutmeg melon, broiled mackerel, potatoes whole, buttered toast, flannel cakes with syrup. Dinner - Chicken soup, roast tenderloin of beef, new potatoes, boiled corn in the ear; blackberry pie, ice cream, cake, watermelon. Supper - Light biscuit, sliced cold beef, chicken sandwiches, cake and berries.
2. Breakfast - Graham gems, broiled mutton chops, fried potatoes, sliced cucumbers. Dinner - Roast beef, boiled potatoes, macaroni with cheese, young beets, tomatoes; rice pudding, cake. Supper - Toasted gems, dried beef frizzled, stewed berries, sweet buns.
Supper - Toasted muffins, chipped dried beef, cold buns and jelly or blackberries.
4. Breakfast - Light rolls, mutton chops breaded, crushed oatmeal with' cream. Dinner - Stuffed fillet of veal, mashed potatoes, summer squash, boiled beets sliced; lemon meringue pie, cake. Supper - Cold rolls, sliced Veal, warm biscuit and honey.
5. Breakfast - Fried chicken, whole boiled potatoes, onions and radishes. Dinner - Vegetable soup, boiled corn beef, potatoes, corn, wilted lettuce; chess pie, cake. Supper - Plain bread, cold corn beef, stewed fruit.
6. Breakfast - Breakfast stew, fried potatoes, fried cabbage. Dinner - Gumbo soup, fresh fish baked or boiled, succotash, boiled potatoes; berries. Supper - Warm biscuit, Katy's codfish, light cakes and lemon jelly.
8. Sunday. Breakfast - Nutmeg melon, broiled veal cutlets, vegetable hash, corn fritters. Dinner - Chicken pudding, cold sliced ham, baked mashed potatoes, sliced tomatoes, cucumbers; watermelon. Supper - Light biscuit, cold sliced ham, cream cakes and jelly.
10. Breakfast - Plain bread, hash, stewed tomatoes. Dinner - Beef a la mode, boiled potatoes, green corn pudding, sliced tomatoes; tapioca cream. Supper - Buttered toast, cold pressed meat, chocolate custard.
11. Breakfast - French rolls, broiled beefsteak, cottage cheese. Dinner - Corn soup with chicken, celery, mashed potatoes, stewed beans, sliced cucumbers and onions; watermelon. Supper - Cold rolls, chicken salad, apple sauce, bonny clabber.
12. Breakfast - Cream toast, fried liver, potato cakes, stewed tomatoes. Dinner - Roast leg of mutton with potatoes, green corn, tomatoes; musk melon. Supper - Plain bread, dried beef frizzled, boiled rice with cream.
14. Breakfast - Plain bread, broiled bacon, Graham mush fried, boiled eggs. Dinner - Boiled ham with potatoes, cabbage, string beans; lemon pie, cake. Supper - Light biscuit, cold ham shaved, apple sauce.
15. Sunday. Breakfast - Nutmeg melons, fried chicken with cream gravy, fried tomatoes, cottage cheese, corn fritters. Dinner - Roast loin of veal, mashed potatoes, creamed cabbage, tomatoes; watermelon. Supper - Cold rolls, sliced veal.
16. Breakfast - Buttered toast with poached eggs, cold roast veal sliced and warmed up with gravy, potatoes fried. Dinner - Roast beef with potatoes, peas, tomatoes, corn pudding, lettuce; watermelon. Supper - Light biscuit, cold sliced beef, apple snow.
17. Breakfast - Nutmeg melon, corn oysters, broiled bacon. Dinner - Broiled prairie chicken with currant jelly, Texas baked potatoes, sliced tomatoes; cake, orange float. Supper - Spoon biscuit, cold beef, jelly and cake.
18. Breakfast - Corn gems, croquettes of "mutton, fried apples, fried potatoes. Dinner - Boiled tongue, whole boiled potatoes, tomatoes stewed; fried bananas. Supper - Toasted bread, cold tongue, oatmeal with cream.
19. Breakfast - Breakfast rolls, fried sweet breads, fried potatoes. Dinner - Brown stew, baked potatoes, stewed corn, escaloped tomatoes; watermelon. Supper - Sliced cold beef, biscuit, floating island.
20. Breakfast - Nutmeg melon, Sally Lunn, broiled beefsteak, potatoes. Dinner - Fresh fish chowder, potatoes whole, peas, boiled onions, tomato salad; snowflakes, cake. Supper - Toasted Sally Lunn, cold pressed meat, sponge cake and jelly with whipped cream.
21. Breakfast - Bread puffs, veal cutlets breaded, scrambled eggs. Din-neb - Ham or shoulder boiled with cabbage and other vegetables, beets sliced; baked custard. Supper - Warm biscuits, cold ham, bread and milk iced.
22. Sunday. Breakfast - Nutmeg melons, breakfast rolls, cold boiled ham, shaved tomato omelet, corn oysters. Dinner - Okra soup, tried gumbo, boiled chicken, sweet pickles, plain boiled rice; ice-cream cake. Supper - Cold rolls, sliced chicken, rice with sugar and cream.
23. Breakfast - Rice cakes, broiled breakfast bacon, fried cabbage. Din ner - Chicken escaloped, whole potatoes, string beans, boiled corn in the ear; watermelon, plain cake. Supper - Hot biscuit, cold pressed meat, fried apples.
24. Breakfast - Muffins, broiled mutton or lamb chops, rice croquettes with gravy. Dinner - Boast beef with potatoes, cauliflower with sauce, Lima beans, raw tomatoes; baked apples with cream. Supper - Toasted muffins, sliced beef, jelly, cream.
25. Breakfast - Cream toast, broiled steak, fricasseed potatoes. Dinner - Broiled corned beef with turnips, potatoes, stewed beans; bread pudding with custard, cake. Supper - Light biscuit, cold corn beef, apple fritters with sugar.
26. Breakfast - Waffles, fried chickens with corn dodgers, stewed tomatoes. . Dinner - Broiled prairie chicken with currant jelly, mashed potatoes, creamed cabbage; mock strawberries, cake. Supper - Plain bread, Yankee dried beef, jelly and cake.
27. Breakfast - Graham bread, fried fish, potato rissoles. Dinner - Fish, fresh or canned, potatoes boiled in jackets, stewed tomatoes, Lima beans; watermelon. Supper - Graham toast, bologna sausage, "vanities" with jelly.
28. Breakfast - Bread puffs, fried potatoes, poached eggs. Dinner - Boiled ham or shoulder with vegetables, cucumber salad; warm gingerbread and lemonade. Supper - Light biscuit, shaved ham, blanc mange with jelly and cake.
29. Sunday. Breakfast - Nutmeg melon, French pancakes, broiled ham, sliced tomatoes. Dinner - Roast prairie chicken, mashed potatoes, boiled onions; peaches and ice-cream. Supper - Plain bread, sliced chicken, watermelon.
30. Breakfast - Corn bread, broiled mackerel, potato cakes. Dinner - Roast beef with potatoes, corn boiled in ear; watermelons, cake. Supper - Toast, cold beef, apple fritters.
31. Breakfast - Breakfast stew, fricasseed potatoes, breakfast rolls. Dinner - Boiled ham with cabbage, potatoes, beets, cucumbers; custard pie, cake. Supper - Cold rolls, sliced ham, rusk, apple sauce.