Herbal Medicine Books
Reference books on Herbs and Herbal Medicine.
- Herb Formulas from the book "Herbs for Health" by Otto Mausert
- A concise treatise on medicinal herbs, their usefulness and correct
combination in the treatment of diseases.
- The Indian Household Medicine Guide | by J. I. Lighthall
- The design of this work is to profit the many thousand persons that
are suffering from chronic diseases. I presume that every man, woman
and child, farmer, mechanic and day laborer, as well as professional
men, have a right to acquire all the knowledge it is in their power to
grasp. This book is calculated for the many that are not able to
obtain the important and essential medical knowledge that is necessary
for the perpetuation of health, longevity, wealth, and happiness, by
purchasing the regular medical text books of our classical colleges,
as well as those who live in the palace and take pleasure in the
barouche and phaeton...
- The Complete Herbalist | by Dr. O. Phelps Brown
- The people their own physicians, describing the nature's remedies;
Great curative properties found in the herbal kingdom. A new and
plain system of hygienic principles, together with comprehensive
essays on sexual philosophy, marriage, divorce, etc.
- Histology of Medicinal Plants | by William Mansfield
- The medicinal plants are studied in great detail because they constitute one of the most important groups of economic plants. The cells found in these plants are typical of the cells occurring in the vegetable kingdom; therefore the book should prove a valuable text-book for all students of histology.