Garnish the Moneys.

Question 235.— A B deposits money as follows: ''A B for C D," but C D to have no power to draw. Can a debtor garnish this money for a private debt of A B ?

Answer.—If the money, as a matter of fact, is A B's money, it can be garnished. If it is C D's money, of which A B is trustee only, it cannot be touched by A B's creditors.