Agram (Croat. Zagreh; Hun. Zagrab), a town of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy, capital of Croatia and of a county of its own name, about a mile from the river Save, and 1(30 m. S. of Vienna; pop. in 1869, 20,637. It is the residence of the ban of Croatia, and the see of a Roman Catholic archbishop. It carries on an important trade in salt, tobacco, grain, and wines. In its vicinity is one of the finest parks of the monarchy.