Andrew, a N. W. county of Missouri, separated from Kansas by the Missouri river, and intersected by the Platte and several other streams; area, 425 sq. m.; pop. in 1870, 15,137, of whom 401 were colored. It has railroad communication with St. Joseph. The soil is fertile, and well adapted to grain, tobacco, hemp, and pasturage. In 1870 the county produced 107,325 bushels of wheat, 1,086,375 of corn, 178,332 of oats, 102,967 of potatoes, 187,(503 lbs. of butter, 31,825 of wool, and 5,941 of tobacco; value of animals slaughtered, $463,582. Capital, Savannah.