This section is from the book "A Practical Treatise On The Joints Made And Used By Builders", by Wyvill J. Christy. Also available from Amazon: Practical treatise on the joints made and used by builders.
19. Latin Grammar. Containing the Inflections and Elementary
Principles of Translation and Construction. By the Rev. Thomas Goodwin, M.A., Head Master of the Greenwich Proprietary School, is.
20. Latin-English Dictionary. By the Rev. Thomas Goodwin,
22. English-Latin Dictionary; together with an Appendix of
French and Italian Words which have their origin from the Latin. By the Rev. Thomas Goodwin, M.A. is. 6d. 20,22. Latin Dictionary (as above). Complete in One Vol., 3s. 6d.; cloth boards, 4s. 6d. *** Or with the Grammar, cloth boards, 5s. 6d.
1. Latin Delectus. Containing Extracts from Classical Authors, with Genealogical Vocabularies and Explanatory Notes, by H. Young, is. 6d.
2. Caesaris Commentarii de Bello Gallico. Notes, and a Geographical
Register for the Use of Schools, by H. Young. 2s.
3. Cornelius Nepos. With Notes. By H. Young, is.
4. Virgilii Maronis Bucolica et Georgica. With Notes on the Bucolics by W. Rushton, M.A., and on the Georgics by H. Young, is. 6d.
5. Virgilii Maronis AEneis. With Notes, Critical and Explanatory, by H. Young. New Edition, revised and improved. With copious Additional Notes by Rev. T. H. L. Learv, D.C.L., formerly Scholar of Brasenose College, Oxford. 3s.
5*---' Part r. Books i. - vi., Is. 6cl.
5*' --- Part 2. Books vii. - xii., 2s.
6. Horace; Odes, Epode, and Carmen Saeculare. Notes by H.
Young, is. 6d.
7. Horace; Satires, Epistles, and Ars Poetica. Notes by W. Brownrigg Smith, M.A., F.R.G.S. is. 6d.
8. Sallustii Crispi Catalina et Bellum Jugurthinum. Notes, Critical and Explanatory, by W. M. Donne, B.A., Trin. Coll., Cam. Is. 6d.
9. Terentii Andria et Heautontimorumenos. With Notes, Critical and Explanatory, by the Rev. James Davies, M.A. Is. 6d.
10. Terentii Adelphi, Hecyra, Phormio. Edited, with Notes, Critical and Explanatory, by the Rev. James Davies, M.A. 2s.
11. Terentii Eunuchus, Comcedia. Notes, by Rev. J. Davies, M.A.
12. Ciceronis Oratio pro Sexto Roscio Amerino. Edited, with an
Introduction, Analysis, and Notes, Explanatory and Critical, by the Rev. jAMEi- Davies, M.A. Is.
13. Ciceronis Orationes in Catilinam, Verrem, et pro Archia.
With Introduction, Analysis, and Notes, Explanatory and Critical, by Rev. T. H. L. Lkary, D.C.L. formerly Scholar of Brasenose College, Oxford, Is. 6d.
14. Ciceronis Cato Major, Lselius, Brutus, sive de Senectute, de Amicitia, de Claris Oratoribus Dialogi. With Notes by W. Brownrigo Smith, M.A., F.R.G.S. 2s.
16. Livy: History of Rome. Notes by H. Young and W. B. Smith,
M.A. Part 1. Books i., ii., Is. 6d. 16*.-----------Part 2. Books iii., iv., v., is. 6d.
17. ----------- Part 3. Books xxi., xxii., Is. 6d.
19. Latin Verse Selections, from Catullus, Tibullus, Propertius, and Ovid. Notes by W. B. Donne, M.A., Trinity College, Cambridge. 2s.
20. Latin Prose Selections, from Varro, Columella, Vitruvius,
Seneca, Quintilian, Florus, Velleius Paterculus, Valerius Maximus Suetonius, Apuleius, etc. Notes by W. B. Donne, M.A. 2s.
21. Juvenalis Satirae. With Prolegomena and Notes by T. H. S.
Escott, B.A., Lecturer on Logic at King's College, London. 2s.
7, STATIONERS' HALL COURT, LUDGATE HILL, E.C.
16 weale's educational and classical series.