Glascock, an E. county of Georgia, bounded S. W. by Ogeechee river and drained by Rocky Comfort creek; area, 225 sq. m.; pop. in 1870, 2,736, of whom 819 were colored. The surface is level and the soil moderately fertile. The chief productions in 1870 were 8,831 bushels of wheat, 52,886 of Indian corn, 8,282 of sweet potatoes, 5,405 of peas and beans, and 1,394 bales of cotton. Capital, Gibson.