10. Your kids still believe the Googlebot is bringing the Christmas presents.
9. When someone asks "How are you?" you mouse-click in mid-air at them and say "I'm feeling lucky."
8. You shout at the librarian when she takes more than a tenth of a second to find your book.
7. You just lost a case in court to name your newborn son "Google."
6. Google is your second-best friend... and you're thinking maybe it should be first.
5. Your Google shirt is losing color.
4. When people talk to you, you try to optimize their keywords.
3. Your last three Sunday family trips have been to the Googleplex.
2. You are convinced "What's your PageRank?" is a good pick-up line.
And the number one sign you are addicted to Google:
1. You are completely clueless without a computer.