This section is from the book "A Compend Of The Principles Of Homoeopathy", by William Boericke. Also available from Amazon: A Compend of the Principles of Homoeopathy as Taught by Hahnemann.
(1) The totality of symptoms of the patient constitutes the disease for the purpose of a cure.
(2) Drug experimentation on the healthy, so-called drug proving, is the only reliable method to arrive at a knowledge of the effects of drugs.
(3) The curative relation between these two sets of symptomatic facts is the law of similars, Similia Simil-ibus Curantur.
(4) The administration of one single remedy at a time.
(5) The minimum (smallest) dose that will bring about a cure.
(6) Repetition of the dose should cease when marked, improvement sets in.