Reference books on longevity and extended life span
- How To Live A Century And Grow Old Gracefully | by J. M. Peebles, M. D.
- I have aimed to be practical, rigidly practical, rather than original or elegant; aimed to bring to mind and clearly present the vital importance of air, food, clothing, drink, sunshine and sleep in such varied ways as to inspire the reader with a proper and persistent use of them that the number of years upon earth may be many - even a hundred!
- How To Live 100 Years And Retain, Youth, Health And Beauty | by A. Victor Segno
- Having thoroughly tested the truth of the system I advocate, I offer it to all noble minded men and women desiring to lengthen their lives that they may be of greater use to their fellow men and to future generations. By conscientiously following these instructions you can, I assure you, reach at least one hundred years of age in the enjoyment of youth, health and beauty.
- How To Live 100 Years | by G. H. Lockwood
- What I personally contend in this matter is this, that because of my present knowledge of how to live right I will be able to live many, many years longer than I otherwise would live had this knowledge not come to me - and this is all that I can offer to you. But we can make it possible for our children and our children's children to live their full allotted life, live it in possession of vigorous manhood and womanhood, live it in the joy that comes from health alone, which is more desirable than rubies and diamonds and fine gold.
- Masters Of Old Age: The Value of Longevity Illustrated by Practical Examples | by Colonel Nicholas Smith
- To make a right start in life is of great importance. To end life well is all-important. When Paul of Tarsus was in prison for the second time in Rome, and his martyrdom only a few months off, he wrote a letter to his young friend Timothy in which he said: "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith." Keeping the faith to the end is the supreme thing. It is the keynote of Masters of Old Age.