The Hornbook Series of elementary treatises on all the principal subjects of the law. The special features of these books are as follows:
1. A succinct statement of leading principles in blackletter type.
2. A more extended commentary, elucidating the principles.
3. Notes and authorities.
Published in regular octavo form, and sold at the uniform price of $3.75 per volume, including delivery.
Bound in American Law Buckram.
1. Norton on Bills and Notes. (3d Ed.)
2. Clark on Criminal Law. (2d Ed.)
3. Shipman on Common-law Pleading. (2d Ed.) 4. Clark on Contracts. (2d Ed.)
5. Black on Constitutional Law. (3d Ed.)
6,. Fetter on Equity.
7. Clark on Criminal Procedure.
8 Tiffany on Sales. (2d Ed.)
9. Glenn on International Law.
10. Jaggard on Torts. (2 vols.)
11. Black on Interpretation of Laws. 12. Hale on Bailments and Carriers.
13. Smith on Elementary Law.
14. Hale on Damages,
15. Hopkins on Leal Property.
16. Hale on Torts.
17. Tiffany on Persons and Domestic Relations. (2d Ed.)
18. Croswell on Executors and Administrators.
19. Clark on Corporations. (2d Ed.) 20. George on Partnership.
21. Shipman on Equity Pleading.
22. Mckelvey on Evidence. (2d Ed.)
23. Barrows on Negligence.
24. Hughes on Admiralty.
25. Eaton on Equity.
26. Tiffany on Principal and Agent. 27. Gardner on Wills.
28. Vance on Insurance.
29. Ingersoll on Public Corporations.
30. Hughes on Federal Jurisdiction and Procedure.
31. Childs on Suretyship and Guaranty.
32. Costigan on American Mining Law. 33. Wilson on International Law.
In preparation: Handbooks of the law on other subjects to be an-nounced later.
Published and for sale by West Publishing Co., St. Paul, Minn.