1. Never off till to-morrow what you can do to-day.
2. Never trouble another for what you can do your-elf.
3. Never spend your money before you have it.
4. Never buy what you do not want because It is cheap.
6. Pride costs more than hunger, thirst and cold.
6. We seldom repent of having eaten too little.
7. Nothing is troublesome that we do willingly.
8. How much pain the evils have cost us that have never happened.
9. Take things always by the smooth handle.
10. When angry, count ten before you speak ; if very, count a hundred.