A final decree, if erroneous or unjust, may be corrected or reversed as follows:

(a) Upon a hearing, or by a new or supplemental bill in the nature of a bill of review, if the decree has not been enrolled.

(b) By bill of review for defects in substance; and, if the decree has been enrolled, formal or technical errors or defects by petition.

(c) If obtained through fraudulent means, by a bill to impeach such decree on that ground.

(d) By appeal.

The granting of a rehearing is discretionary with the trial court. Bills of review and bills to impeach a decree on the grounds of fraud will be considered in the following chapter.