1. Describe the importance of plumbing.
2. State the advantages of a good water supply.
3. Name the different sources of water supply.
5. Describe a water system of a city.
6. How does water enter a house from the street?
7. Is the flow of water on the top floor as good as on the first floor? Explain.
8. What is a faucet?
9. What is water hammer?
10. How is the waste water disposed of?
11. What is a trap? State its advantages.
12. Describe the work performed by a plumber.
14. What is a joint? Why is it used? 16. Name the common joints.
16. State the conditions under which a plumber works.