This section is from "Every Woman's Encyclopaedia". Also available from Amazon: Every Woman's Encyclopaedia.
The following is a list of the members of our Royal Family-the children and the grandchildren bom to the late King Edward VII. and Alexandra, the Queen-mother:
1. H.r.h. Albert Victor Christian Edward of
Wales, Duke of Clarence, born January 8, 1864; died January 14, 1892.
2. His Majesty King George V., born June
3, 1865, ascended the Throne on May 6, 1910; married, July 6, 1893, Princess Victoria Mary of Teck, by whom he has the following children:
1. H.r.h. Edward Albert Christian George Albert Patrick David, Prince of Wales, born June 23, 1894.
2. H.r.h. Prince Albert Frederick Arthur George, born December 14,
18953. H.r.h. Princess Victoria Alexandra Alice Mary, born April 25, 1897.
4. H.r.h. Prince Henry William Frederick Albert, born March 31, 1900.
5. H.r.h. Prince George Edward Alexander Edmund, born December 20, 1902.
6.- H.r.h. Prince John Charles Francis, born July 12, 1905.
3. H.r.h. Louise Victoria Alexandra
Dagmar, Princess Royal (Duchess of Fife), born February 20, 1867; on July 27, 1889, she married the Duke of Fife, and has the following children:
1. H.h. Princess Alexandra, born May 17, 1891.
2. H.h. Princess Maud, born April 3, 1893.
4. H.r.h. Princess Victoria Olga Mary, born
July 6, 1868.
5. H.m. the Queen of Norway (Maud
Charlotte Mary Victoria), born November 26, 1869; married, on July 22, 1896, to Haakon VII, King of Norway, to whom she has borne an heir:
Crown Prince Olaf (Alexander Edward Christian Frederick), born July 2, 1903.
6. H.r.h. Prince Alexander John Charles
Albert, born April 6; died April 7, 1871.