Geneva, a S. E. county of Alabama, bordering on Florida and intersected by the Choctaw-hatchee and Pea rivers; area, about 550 sq. m.; pop. in 1870, 2,957, of whom 227 were colored. Pine forests abound; the soil is sandy and poor. The chief productions in 1870 were 53,642 bushels of Indian corn, 4,990 of oats, 22,039 of sweet potatoes, 4,749 of peas and beans, 420 bales of cotton, and 40,657 lbs. of rice. There were 2,148 milch cows, 5,125 other cattle, 4,222 sheep, 8,874 swine, and 408 horses. Capital, Geneva.