Williston - Sections 43,90,1015n.
hereinafter called the Employer, and......................
residing at...........................hereinafter called the
1. The Employer hereby employs the Salesman, to sell its merchandise in the territory of..........................
2. The Salesman accepts said employment and agrees to devote his entire time and energy to selling the merchandise of the Employer in said territory and agrees not to engage in any other business, directly or indirectly.
3. The Salesman agrees to travel in and cover the territory assigned to him, personally and regularly.
4. The Employe agrees to pay to the Salesman five (5%) per cent. commission on net selling price of all merchandise shipped to customers in said territory during the term of this agreement upon orders received during the term of this agreement.
5. The Salesman shall have a drawing account of $.........
per week, to be charged against commissions earned and to be payable weekly.
6. The Employer shall have the right to suspend the drawing account at any time that the amount of commissions earned by the Salesman is insufficient to pay the same, and the Salesman agrees to repay to the Employer, upon demand, and in any event upon the termination of his employment, whether by expiration of this contract or for any other cause, any excess of the drawing account over commissions earned.
7. The Employer agrees to deliver to the Salesman monthly a statement of the shipments upon which he is entitled to commissions during the preceding month.
8. The Salesman shall have the right to employ sub-salesmen to assist him in his territory, upon the written approval of the Employer.
9. The said sub-salesmen shall be paid a salary of.....a
___and $___a week to cover carfare and all other incidental expenses for operating in their home town, and shall be allowed a maximum of $.....per day, in excess of actual transportation expenses, for hotel expenses when they are on the road. The Salesman agrees to obtain weekly expense accounts in detail from each sub-salesman and to submit the same with his approval to the Employer. No sub-salesman shall be continued in the employ of the Employer or Salesman unless he shall obtain at least $.......worth of orders which shall be accepted by the Employer, each week, in operating in his home town, and $.......worth of orders per week when on the road. The sub-salesman shall be paid a bonus of.............per cent.
on the net selling price of all goods shipped pursuant to orders obtained by them and accepted by the Employer in excess of their minimums of......and..............Sub-salesmen's salaries, bonuses and expenses shall be borne equally by the Employer and the Salesman, and the Salesman's share thereof shall be deducted from his drawing account, if any, and charged against him in the Employer's monthly statement.
10. Either party shall have the right to terminate this contract by giving the other party thirty (30) days' written notice by registered letter addressed to the parties at the addresses given in this contract.