This section is from the book "The American Woman's Cook Book", by Ruth Berolzheimer. Also available from Amazon: The Domestic Arts Edition of the American Woman's Cook Book.
1. Raisins worked into cream cheese.
5. Equal parts olives, peanut butter, celery, mixed with a little salad dressing.
7. Cream cheese and chopped stuffed olives.
8. Chopped stuffed olives and chopped nuts, moistened with salad dressing.
10. Tunafish mixed with parsley, lemon-juice, seasoning and a bit of onion.
11. Cream cheese and chopped nuts.
15. Boston brown bread with cream cheese or mayonnaise mixed with chopped nuts and raisins.
17. Pimientos, cucumbers and onion or chives, minced, mixed with mayonnaise and spread on buttered entire-wheat bread.
18. Green pepper, pimiento and olives with mayonnaise.
19. Boston brown bread with minced corned beef seasoned with mustard and rubbed to a paste.
20. Cream cheese used with chopped parsley, pimientos and mayonnaise, chopped nuts, sliced sugared bananas, crushed pineapple, chopped or sliced olives, shredded sliced apples. The cheese may be rubbed with butter or the creamed butter may be spread on the bread.