insured against loss or damage by fire, lightning or tornado, for not less than the amount for which said buildings or improvements shall be assessed for the purposes of taxation for the year.........., if insurable for such amount, which said insurance shall be placed in solvent, incorporated insurance companies, reasonably approved by the Landlord, each company being then licensed to do business in the State of.......... The tenant agrees and covenants that, after it shall have commenced to build the new fire-proof building or buildings, as herein provided, it will at all times, at its own expense, keep the building or buildings, whether partially or
11. The Tenant covenants that it shall and will on the last day of the term hereby demised or on the last day of the renewal hereof, if this lease shall be renewed, peaceably and quietly leave, surrender and yield up unto the Landlord the demised premises, including all improvements added to the premises by either of the parties hereto, its successors or assigns, in as good state and condition as reasonable use and wear thereof will permit, damage by fire and the other elements excepted. In case the Tenant shall put up any fixtures, plumbing, machinery, appliances or apparatus of any kind in said premises which shall be fastened to the walls, floors, ceilings or woodwork or any part of the building, the Tenant shall have the right to remove the same, provided that any injury caused said walls, floors, ceilings, woodwork or building by such removal shall be repaired by the Tenant.
12. The Tenant further covenants and agrees that if the Tenant shall be dispossessed, or if the said demised premises become vacant or abandoned, the Landlord or its agents may recover and resume possession of the said demised premises by force or otherwise and the same have again and repossess and enjoy, without being liable for prosecution therefor, and, in the event of such resumption of possession or otherwise under this lease or by reason of summary proceedings, the Landlord may remove all persons and property from the demised premises and may relet the same as agent for the Tenant, and the Landlord shall be entitled to hold the said Tenant liable for the difference between the rents and payments that would have been payable during the residue of the original term if this lease had continued in force and the net rent for such residue realized by the Landlord by means of reletting the demised premises to other parties, it being understood and agreed between the parties hereto that such net rent shall be determined by deducting from the entire rent received by reason of such reletting, first, the expense incurred by the Landlord in recovering possession of the said demised premises and reletting the same, and second, any costs or expenses incurred by the Landlord for necessary repairs to the demised premises or by reason of the breach of any of the terms, covenants and conditions of this lease, and it being further understood and showing the payment of premiums on all policies on the building or buildings at any time on said demised premises.
Provided always that if the Tenant shall neglect to insure or keep insured the building or buildings on said demised premises, as herein required, the Landlord may without notice to the Tenant renew or procure such insurance; and the pre-muims paid therefor, together with interest thereon at the rate of ..........per centum per annum from the date of payment thereof by the Landlord, shall be and become due and payable to the Landlord as so much additional rent at the next rent date after such payment; the Landlord shall give immediate notice to the Tenant that they have renewed or procured such insurance and the amount of the premiums they have paid therefor.
14. Destruction. The Tenant agrees and covenants that within.......days after any fire, injury or casualty happening to any of the building or buildings, or any part thereof, in said demised premises, it will have plans and specifications prepared by an architect or architects of well known and reputable standing for the restoring or rebuilding of such building or buildings in such manner as herein specified, together with an estimate of the cost thereof. If the estimated cost thereof shall exceed the amount of insurance money, received or to be received by the Trustee under the provisions of this Indenture, less the cost and expenses of collecting and disbursing such insurance money, then and before the said Trustee shall be called upon to pay out any of such insurance money, the Tenant shall provide other funds to pay for such restoring or rebuilding until the balance remaining to be paid for such restoring or rebuilding upon such plans and specifications shall approximately equal the insurance money in the hands of the said Trustee, which shall thereupon pay out any such insurance money so received by it from time to time upon the certificates of said architect or architects of well known or reputable standing for the necessary cost of completing such rebuilding or restoring.
In the event that the estimated cost of such restoring or rebuilding under such plans and specifications shall not exceed such insurance money received or to be received by the
5. The Tenant covenants to pay to the Landlord yearly and every year during the said term hereby granted, the rent reserved, on the days and in the manner prescribed as aforesaid for the payment thereof, without any deduction, or delay, according to the true intent and meaning of this lease.
6. The Tenant further covenants and agrees that it will, at its own proper cost and charges, bear, pay and discharge, within thirty (30) days after the same shall become a lien against the demised premises, any and all water rents or charges, whether regular or by meter, or both, which shall be imposed, assessed or charged upon or against the demised premises or any part thereof, by any authority or law, present or future, whatsoever, and will, within twenty (20) days after such payment, deliver to the Landlord the receipt showing such payment, and, in the event of the Tenant failing to pay the same, it shall and may be lawful for the Landlord, without notice or demand, to pay the amount of any such water charge, with any expense attending the same, and the amount so paid shall immediately be due and payable to the Landlord by the Tenant as additional rent, and shall be collectible as rent within the meaning of all the terms, covenants, conditions and agreements of this lease.