1. Breakfast - Buttered toast, poached eggs, mutton chops. Dinner - Boast beef, whole potatoes, ambushed asparagus, tomato salad; strawberries and cream, cake. Supper - Light biscuit, cold beef sliced, baked pie-plant, cake.
2. Breakfast - French rolls, croquettes of beef, radishes. Dinner - Beef boiled with soup, (beef served with drawn butter,) new potatoes, spinach with egg dressing, boiled onions, green currant pie, sponge cake. Supper - Plain bread, sliced cold beef, sweet pickles.
3. Breakfast - Corn cakes, broiled ham, tomato omelet Supper - Steamed chicken, green peas, mashed potatoes, dressed lettuce; strawberries served with sugar and cream. Supper - Warm biscuit, chipped dried beef, young onions, lemon jelly.
4. Breakfast - Graham bread, fried fish, potatoes a la duchesse. Dinner - Baked or boiled fresh fish or lobster fricassee, new potatoes, asparagus on toast; baked custard, cake. Supper - Toasted Graham bread, frizzled hamr raspberry shortcake with cream.
5. Breakfast - Wattles, broiled mutton or lamb chops, potatoes, stewed tomatoes. Dinner - Broiled beefsteak, whole boiled potatoes, beets, greens, onion salad; berries and cake. Supper - Hot biscuit, cold pressed meat,, tapioca cream.
6. Sunday. Breakfast - Twist rolls, fried chickens, potatoes, omelet. Dinner - Clam soup,baked lamb with potatoes, green peas, sliced tomatoes, asparagus, lettuce a fa mayonnaise; strawberry short-cake with whipped cream. Supper - Cold biscuit, sliced lamb, fruit and light cakes.
7. Breakfast - Oranges, corn batter cakes, broiled liver, scrambled eggs. Dinner - Roast beef, mashed potatoes, beets, cress salad; plain boiled rice with cream. Supper - Plain bread, bologna sausage, rusk with berries.
8. Breakfast - Rice cakes, lamb chops, boiled eggs. Dinner - Boiled beef's tongue (fresh) served with Chili sauce, Texas baked potatoes, young beets, lettuce dressed; raspberry cream, cake. Supper - Sliced beef's tongue, toasted rusk, berries.
9. Breakfast - Muffins, beef steak, potato cakes. Dinner - Soup of stock boiled yesterday with tongue, chicken pie, mashed potatoes and turnips, spinach, lettuce; cream fritters with sauce. Supper - Toasted muffins, Katy's codfish fruit.
11. Breakfast - Vienna rolls, breakfast stew, potatoes or tomatoes. Dinner - Fresh fish fried or baked, mashed potatoes, asparagus, beet salad; rice pudding with sauce and cake, oranges. Supper - Cold rolls, dried beef chipped, custard cake with fruit or berries.
12. Breakfast - Graham gems, croquettes of fish or breaded veal cutlets, escaloped eggs. Dinner - Ham boiled with greens, potatoes, beets, young onions; economical pudding, Italian rolls. Supper - Toasted gems, cold ham, oat-meal with cream, cake and jelly.
13. Sunday. Breakfast - Light rolls, broiled beefsteak, sliced tomatoes, omelets. Dinner - Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, green peas, pickled beets; Bohemian cream with strawberries. Supper - Cold rolls, cold chicken, toast with jelly, fruit.
14. Breakfast - Waffles, croquettes of cold chicken, tomatoes. Dinner - Veal stuffed and baked, asparagus, tomatoes, cresses; strawberries and cream. Supper - Biscuit, sliced veal, fruit, light cakes.
15. Breakfast - Flannel cakes, pates of cold veal, potatoes fried. Dinner - Boiled corned beef, potatoes, turnips, wilted lettuce; cocoanut pudding, cake. Supper - Plain bread, cold corned beef, corn meal mush or hasty pudding with cream.
16. Breakfast - Fried mush, fried potatoes, broiled bacon. Dinner - Asparagus, soup, roast chicken, whole potatoes, spinach with eggs, beets and lettuce; cherry pie. Supper - Cold rolls, bologna sausage, raspberries, light cakes.
18. Breakfast - Breakfast wheat with cream, plain bread, broiled fish. Dinner - Baked fish (fresh), baked potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers; boiled custard and cake. Supper - Cold pressed meat, short-cake with fruit.
19. Buttered toast, poached eggs, broiled mutton chop. Dinner - Boiled shoulder of bacon with greens, potatoes, beets, tomatoes, salad; bread pudding. Supper - Light biscuits, Yankee dried beef.
20. Sunday. Breakfast - Cream toast, broiled beefsteak, boiled eggs, stewed tomatoes. Dinner - Lamb cutlets broiled and served with green peas, summer squash, young onions, pickled beets; oranged strawberries; cakes. Supper - Cold biscuits', canned salmon , fruit.
21. Breakfast - Corn cakes, fried clams, potatoes or hominy croquettes. Dinner - Roast of beef with potatoes, string beans, young onions; raspberry blanc mange, oranges or bananas and cake. Supper - Hot tea buns, cold beef sliced, cherries, lemon cakes.
23. Breakfast - French rolls, broiled liver, tomatoes. Dinner - Stewed lamb with mint sauce, potatoes, squasb, beets; strawberry short-cake with whipped cream. Supper - Cold sliced lamb, sweet muffins with stewed cherries.
24. Breakfast - Graham bread, beefsteak smothered with onions, tomatoes. Dinner - Boiled beef with soup, potatoes, string beans; cherry dumplings with sauce, cake. Supper - Toasted Graham bread, cold beef, currants.
25. Breakfast - Corn pone, broiled ham, omelet, hominy fritters. Dinner - Boiled salmon or some other variety of fresh fish either fried, baked or fricasseed; mashed potatoes, Lima beans, squash, cucumbers; oranges. Supper - Cold pone sliced and toasted in the oven, cold tongue, sponge cake with fruit.
2b. Breakfast - Sally Lunn, larded veal cutlets, scalloped eggs. Dinner - Boiled ham with greens, potatoes, beet greens; raspberries and cream, cake. Supper - Toasted Sally Lunn, sliced ham, floating island.
27. Sunday. Breakfast - French pancakes, veal and ham croquettes, poached eggs on toast. Dinner - Fried chicken, cold ham, mashed potatoes, Lima beans, cucumbers; snow custard, cherries, cake. Supper - Cold rolls, sliced chicken, stewed cherries and cake.
29. Breakfast - Corn cakes, broiled bacon, boiled eggs. Dinner - Boiled corned beef, turnips, potatoes, young beets; bananas or oranges. Supper - . Steamed oatmeal, crackers, cold corn beef, stewed cherries, cake.
30. Breakfast - Muffins, broiled steak, tomatoes. Dinner - Fried chicken with cream gravy, potatoes, squash, lettuce; gooseberry tarts, corn starch blanc mange. Supper - Light biscuit, bread and milk.